The roll out of the application as a central platform for managing client and property interactions has seen vast improvements in;
- Mail merge functionality: Bespoke email templates on brand with links to divisional specific research
- Brochure templates: Brochure templates are set up in the app
- All data is reportable in Word and Excel formats with bespoke reports set up for various regions
- Data segmentation: Creation of regional and client categories for reporting and targeting purposes
- Data quality: Full data clean over the summer included the archiving of 40,000 outdated applicant requirements and the de-duplication of 13,000 company and 3,000 client records
The system is also integrated with other data sources and external products for improving Business Intelligence and reporting.
The implementation involved the mass migration of data from their previous system, which had been used by the firm for a number of years.
Jonathan Williams, Sales Director at Alcium Software commented: “We are extremely delighted to be working with Lambert Smith Hampton. We have established a reputation for being a software provider in this industry consistently able to successfully deliver and manage projects of this scale.
“We are committed to our ongoing product development and as such we are looking forward to a very exciting period for both our clients and Alcium Software over the coming months and years”.
For more information about Agency Pilot, or to book a demonstration, email firstname.lastname@example.org